Welcome to TIGERS DEN
RED FM Walk & Run – August 17th
The purpose of this event is to bring the community together, to promote health and to raise money for a great cause. The RED FM Walk & Run is a 2k walk, 5k&10k run through the beautiful walking trails of Bear Creek Park.
PLEASE WEAR YOUR BC TIGERS JERSEY TO THE RUN
RED FM Walk and Run information:
1) Event Information: RED Walk and Run is this Sunday, August 17 at Bear Creek Park. Walk and Run will start at 9am.
2) Cause: this year funds will be used towards Newton Enhancement – “The Grove Greenway” Project. RED FM has partnered with City of Surrey and RCMP to provide green space for youth and seniors.
3) Registration: participants can register by filling attached form, sign up online at our website at www.redfm.ca , by calling 604-598-9311, or by personally coming to our studio. Registration fee is $10 and T-shirts will be given out on the day of run.
4) Participants under 19: for participants under the age of 19, their parent or legal guardian have to fill event release waiver on the day of run.
5) Prize: participants who register by Friday will have a chance to win 2 night accommodation to Whistler.
If you need more information please feel free to contact me at 604-598-9311.
The RED FM Walk & Run will start at 9:30am sharp
Registration will also be available before the event.
The well-marked course will take you through the running trails of Bear Creek Park. Walkers will do 5 laps of the oval running track to complete 2k. There will be course marshals at virtually every turn as well as 3 water stations and first aid on the course.
Click Here for more details
BC Tigers Tournament
BC Tigers Sports Clubs welcomes you to our 4th Annual MIRI PIRI Soccer Festival.
Please see online updated Schedule for all ages www.bctigers.com
PLEASE CHECK SCHEDULE 24Hrs BEFORE THE GAME.
GAME TIME AND SCHEDULE:
We have 314 Games played this weekend which makes it difficult to take all game time request.
All games must start on time.
August 1st - FRIDAY 5:00 PM
We invite all teams to join us for Pizza and Ice Cream at our Opening Ceremony.
Please come in Tigers or our cousin Jaguar Jersey to the opening ceremony.
You maybe on TV and get to meet Sheeru.
Additional Parking will be across the street at FD Sinclair School.
Ambulance will be on site at Newton Athletic Park.
We will have live score reporting on our website for U12 and Up Teams.
All Winning Teams must report scores at Newton Clubhouse or via text/Call 604 700 8449.
Every Player gets a Participation Medal.
Every team gets a BMO Soccer Ball with Team Cheer at Presentation.
This is your club and let's make this a grand finale for Summer Soccer.
Please call Ajinderpal Mangat 604 240 9742 or Shaheem 604 700 8449 if you can help any day or time.
USSL League Season Update
The Game times this weekend will be shorter so that we can get all teams their medals at the end.
See below game times:
After your game please go to USSL Tent at the park you are playing and pickup medals for your team.
This weekend is also a good time to collect all registration for September 2014 to March 2015 season.
You can also visit CCB Clubhouse at Newton Athletic Park to register or pickup forms:
Monday to Friday 6pm - 8pm
Saturday - Sunday 10am - 2pm
Phone: 604 596 7932
If you have any question, please call or text:
We look forward to all of you in September 2014.
Oliver Tournament Schedule has been posted
Click Here to view schedule
Updated Jordy Rasode schedule posted - schedule menu on left
Oliver Soccer Tournament
A unique Soccer Tournament June 7 & 8 with a chance stay and enjoy some sun in Oliver BC (between Penticton & Osoyoos)
This tournament offers $200 to every team that attends plus prize money for wins. see below for details.
Please call Ajinderpal M,angat to enter your team 604 240 9742